Friday, April 1, 2011

Roller Coaster on Crack.

Hey Blog,

Been awhile, I know, been pretty busy lately with stuff going on with school and things. I apologize for my absence. To be perfectly honest, I'm posting here before I post on Blog 2, even though I've got some stuff to put on there too. But for the most part, I'm going to update you on some things ahead of time before I keep going on.

So, as you can guess by the title that I so aptly named our discussion today, I'm a little on the fence right now because I don't really know what to think about things that are happening. I guess you could say that right now I'm in a position that's... like a rock and hard place. I mean, it's a really beautiful rock, and it's a very wonderfully painted hard place, but it doesn't make it any less of a sticky situation. I'm just a little confused is all, and it's safe to say that I'm a very confused individual right now.


First things first, I've been running...

I don't run, so that's what so unusual for me. I don't usually run from situations, or find ways out of them. I confront them, but in this particular case, I've been running in circles and it's frightening. But, the problem here is that I've got no one to confront except for me, and frankly... I scare myself right now.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm smiling while I'm writing up this chit-chat with you Blog, but it's just the fact that I don't really know what to make up of my situation right now. I mean, I'm just kind of trapped in this like mode of thought as to where my next step should be. I know in the last chat we had, I was talking about letting things happen and seeing how the river runs... well this river is taking me to some really crazy places, albeit great ones, crazy none-the-less.

I guess I can't really go too deep into this right now, I'm still trying to decipher it all myself. But, I'm just a little unsure of myself.

Well crap...

--------------------------------

So anyway, I've been spending quite a bit of time hanging out with a friend of mine. I'm not going to say names here, because as much as I trust you and all Blog, I know how open you are with your information, so we'll just go ahead and name this person: Awesome Person.

So, getting back to the point, myself and my roommate have been hanging out a lot with my Awesome Person here. In the past some three weeks we've talked a lot, and grown far closer than before. Although I've known my Awesome Person for some time now, I can say that our friendship has definitely grown in the past three weeks at the speed of a roller coaster on crack. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all, in fact, it's been a pretty awesome ride.

Me and my roommate, who is my best friend for over ten years too and will this point on be known as Broseidon, have been going and hanging out with Awesome Person. Driving up north and hanging out in her home town, and stuff like that. Chatting online over skype a lot, and web camming while bored as all hell on both sides. It's actually pretty relieving considering I've been under a lot of stress, and it's good to have someone I can just chat with about whatever is going on.

What I can say, is this Awesome Person has been helping a lot lately in helping me simply chill the f ' out. I can say they've helped me a great deal in such a short time.

The other day me and Broseidon went and visited our Awesome Person at her school and she showed us around. It's amazing down there in Monterey, and it was a great opportunity to meet all of her friends as well. Which, by the way... are really cool people, hands down. They were really friendly, approachable, had a really chill mentality, and great senses of humor which was such a breath of fresh air. Not to mention, it was cool to see what it was like to be at a real college and what the lifestyle was like. So it was definitely a spectacular trip down south.

Me and Broseidon got the chance to see the wonderful beach front of Monterey too, which was really cool for both of us. It would seem that this Awesome Person is showing me to a lot of beach fronts lately. Last week I took my motorcycle out to a beach house in Bodega and the weather had cleared to give a wonderful day. It was beautiful out there.

So at any rate, it's been really cool this month in terms of getting a chance to hang out with Awesome Person and experience a little bit more of what it's like in her world. Friends, classes, lifestyle, and things like that. It was quite an experience that I definitely hope to get the chance to go down there again real soon.

---------------------------------


So, on the educational side, I've been a little off kilter. It's been a little tough to balance the two classes I'm in right now. On one side, I'm a manager for a project team, and it's really tough to keep focused when my other class is so damned demanding! I mean, crap, we have papers for our papers!

It doesn't help that I have technical difficulties with this e-college crap online. I can't get some of my online work done because it keeps malfunctioning. I went into the school to ask, and they said that it happens and they'll look into it. But that doesn't really give me much, so I'm sitting a little irate about the whole thing.

But I was a little scared because I let my team down and I felt horrible about the whole ordeal. They weren't happy with my performance and I was afraid of getting kicked out. Thankfully, they gave me another chance, and I'm hitting it with my best to prove that I can do this.

----------------------------

Right, so things are a little mixed up and confusing right now. If you can guess it Blog, we'll definitely talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment